Dear Owner/Enthusiast – Welcome to the Cornwall Morris Minor Club website.
You are invited to join this club, formed in 1979 with the aim of helping to keep all types of Morris Minors, of all ages on the road economically, and to help develop and maintain ‘camaraderie’ between all owners.
- Club benefits include
- a monthly magazine entitled The Cornish Minor
- monthly meetings around the county + many other social events
- public liability insurance (needed to attend many classic rallies)
- free technical advice
- information on availability of spares
- We try to cater for all tastes
- AutoJumble/Collectors fairs are at Threemilestone Community Hall twice a year – April and October
- Annual club rally held at local venue
- Information about classic car rallies and similar events in the South West/nationally
- The club also regularly raises funds for local charities
- This year’s charity = CHICKS (Country Holidays for Inner City Kids
- for more information about what they do have a look at their website
There is no reason why the Morris Minor should not be considered a lost cause, almost irrespective of its condition. Bearing in mind the cost, lifespan and depreciation of a modern vehicle, rebuilding and maintaining a Morris Minor is a serious proposition. After over 70 years it is still an eminently practical vehicle, and there is no reason why many further years should not be expected.